U. S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men 1940-1947
Serial Number 3400
1. Name: Thomas Hoyle Curlee
Order Number 266
2. Address: 436E Oakwood Ave. Albemarle Stanly N. C.
3. Telephone: (Blank)
4. Age in Years: 24
5. Place of Birth: Anson
6. Country of Citizenship: U. S. A.
7. Name of Person Who Will Always Know Your Address: Mr. Henry Sebron Curlee
8. Relationship of That Person: Father
9. Address of That Person: 436E Oakwood Ave. Albemarle Stanly N. C.
10. Employer Name: Efird Mfg. Co.
11. Place of Employment or Business: Albemarle Stanly N.C.
I affirm that I have verified above answers and That They Are True.
Registrant’s Signature: T H Curlee (signed by applicant)
Written across card: Enlisted in Army Air Corp